|Playable races (skills):|
- "Freedom and honor are not given, but earned."
Known for their constant war and extreme strength, they were once slaves, serving as conquerors for their masters. They set themselves free and learned to temper their lust for war and desire peace instead. Today, they are an honorable and noble race.
Amani are direct in speech and action, honest, candid, and somewhat imperious. They are usually respected, often admired, sometimes feared. No one doubts they will say what they mean, do what they say, and make life very hard on their enemies."
Eventually freed from slavery by the intervention of the gods Kaia, Lok, and the ingenuity of the castanics, the amani had learned the value of cooperation. They came to the defense of Essenia during the incursion of the high elves, and later joined the fledgling Valkyon Federation during the Argon war, dedicating themselves wholeheartedly to the principles of racial unity."
The famed amani vigilance can still flare into fury at any threat to freedom—theirs or someone else's, and there is no ally more unfaltering and unstoppable in freedom's defense."
Capital city: Kaiator
In Kaiator, they fight for freedom as though it were the only thing that matters—because it is. They fight with hard-won skill, defend with undying loyalty, and remember their dead with honor."
- - Increases resistance to knockdown and immobilization. Casting duration is instant, effect duration is 30 seconds, and cooldown duration is 1 hour.
- - Teleports to Kaiator. Casting duration is 5.5 seconds and cooldown duration is 1 hour.
- - Increases resistance to damage-over-time effects by 10 points.
- - Decreases damage received by 10% when health is below 30%.
- - Increases ore gathering speed.
- http://tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/races/aman, TERA Game Guide, 3/22/2012.