|The Berserker:||Skills •||Glyphs •||Weapons •||Armour|
|Combat range||Very short (3 meters)|
|Movement speed||Slow (105%)|
- "Powerful, yet dominating."
The berserker is a heavily armored class which specializes in the use of the axe with melee offensive damage-dealing capabilities.
As they carry a large axe, they can create devastating, powerful, yet uncontrollable blows. Though this may seem like an imprecise method of attack, is very effective if it hits. Their attack range is very short, meaning that great precision is required. The berserker was one of two classes, along with the slayer, that started off with 0 mana and gained mana through fighting. This was removed in a patch.
Official description Edit
berserkers have multiple ways of recharging their own mana, and can absorb damage dealt to a foe as health. Their rage and bloodlust raise their strength to help end a fight quickly. They fend for themselves better than many classes, and their capacity for sheer destruction gives them a place of honor in any party."
Equipment and attributes Edit
Metal Armor which greatly increases their defenses. Berserker is unique offense class that can block damage while fighting.
The most common crit+crit power build uses all crit rings, earrings and necklace. You main damage skill Thunder Strike should reach around 70% crit chance with 300 crit and 90% crit chance at 400 crit. Reaching that high crit rate with current equipment maybe impossible.
Berserker uses standard melee Weapon Crystals: Bitter, Savage, Focused and Pounding. If crit rate is low, Pounding can be switched to Carving.
Recommended weapon rolls are Damage vs. enraged monster; Damage vs. enraged monsters; +6.9% damage from behind and Flat 6% damage. Berserker has no need to cooldown reduction roll and usually uses 0.3 crit power as last weapon roll for more damage.
Skills and racial traits Edit
Berserkers are capable of dealing massive narrow damage to any foe that stands in their path with . This skill counts around 70–80% damage of berserker total DPS before apex skills are unlocked. Other skills are considered filler skills. Notable are Raze, combo and which casts fast and resets some animation locks on other skills.
When facing multiple enemies, the berserker has several options with which to handle such situations. , can be used to strike all enemies in range. And if the enemy doesn't fall so easily the berserker can bring out their inner rage with , then continue their combo using a powerful to stun nearby foes. This can be followed with to extend the stun and leave the enemy vulnerable to a finishing blow using .
After awakening skills other skills besides Thunder Strike gain damage boost. gets superior glyph to gain 2× crit chance and becomes one of the best berserker skills. is improved with new passive skill Eye of the Storm that creates possibility that skill resets and can be cast again immediately without charging it up again.
Berserker also gains new boost skill, the Unleash. While skill is activated only attacks specific to the mode can be used. All attack skills use HP. Also berserker can't get stunned, knocked down or can't die during the Unleash. All damage is taken after Unleash ends after 18 seconds. Be sure your healer knows what's happening.
Choosing between the seven races can be a tough choice. Each race has their own unique racial traits which can impact the gameplay of the berserker class.
- Amani possess numerous defensive traits such as , and which can greatly enhance the berserker's already significant defenses.
- Baraka have , a healing ability that can fully restore a character's health, and greater resistance to stuns from , as well as which keeps stamina from dropping below 20%.
- Castanic have , which increases their mobility during combat, and which gives them a higher chance to shoot a critical hit from the back.
- High elves have which completely restores their mana and which restores some mana upon revival allowing for a swift return to combat
- Humans have which provides protection from stuns and knockdowns, which greatly increases their defenses when facing enemy players, in addition they possess which restores some health upon revival them to get back into combat quickly.
- Poporis and Elins have nothing that could assist a berserker in combat. Instead, they get multiple abilities for non-combat situations such as swimming and out of combat movement speed increases.
Glyphs and crystals Edit
Specializing in glyphs like all classes means a great deal to customization. Notable glyphs are:
- : Carving Thunder Strike: Doubles the chance to crit.
- : Hastened Thunder Strike: Speeds charging 25%.
- : Empowered Thunder Strike: Increases additional overcharge damage by 12%.
- : Slick Thunder Strike: Eliminates slowed movement restriction
- : Sanative Thunder Strike: Decreased HP consumption by 50%
This is your main damage skill. Slick glyph can be dropped after apex skills are unlocked due new passive skill.
- : Carving Cyclone: Doubles the chance to crit.
- : Empowered Cyclone: Increases additional overcharge damage by 24%.
- : Hastened Cyclone: Speeds charging 30%.
Other main damage skill.
- : Persistent Lethal Strike:: 40% chance to eliminate cooldown
- : Empowered Lethal Strike: Increases skill damage by 30%.
- : Carving Lethal Strike: Doubles the chance to crit. (Apex superior glyph)
- Dash: Raging Unchained Anger: 50% chance to activate Flurry of Blows I.
- : Powerlinked Vampiric Blow: Increase damage of Lethal Strike by 20% for few seconds.
- : Blazing Overwhelm: Speeds charging of Cyclone by 30% for few seconds.
|25px||This section requires an expansion. |
|Defense||Melee Offense||Ranged Offense||Support|