In order to create a character in The Exiled Realm of Arborea, a person has to go through the Character Creation system.
All new characters must go through this customization process. The character creation screen features all seven races (Aman, Baraka, Castanic, Elin, High elf, Human, and Popori), and all thirteen classes (Archer, Berserker, Brawler, Gunner, Lancer, Mystic, Ninja, Priest, Reaper, Slayer, Sorcerer, Valkyrie and Warrior). Players can choose either male of female version of each race except for the Elin (all female), Baraka (genderless), and Popori (seemingly all male, although they appear as somewhat gender neutral animals).
The character creation allows players to customize their character's appearance in the game.
Character creation features the following detailed options:
- Presets: A collection of preset characters to choose as starting templates.
- Features: Alters hair, horn, and various other head styles, including hair color.
- Adornments: May include tattoos, jewelry, etc.
- Fine details: Alters the following facial features with great detail:
- Outfit: Gives examples of character attire.
- Voice: Allows players to choose their characters vocalization using five options varying from low to high pitch.
Character creation doesn't allow full customization of character. Certain new hair styles are missing from character creation and can only applied with hairstyle change coupons. There are also few new hairstyles provided from Hair Costumes. Character body is default to race and can only modified with Shape Changers.
Detailed Character Creation Videos