|Playable races (skills):|
|Notable characters||Seir, Velik, Samael|
- "Alone we gain hope, together we gain victory."
Known for their indomitable spirit, the humans strive for peace and civilization in Arborea. In order to achieve this, they founded the Valkyon Federation.
Official description Edit
History Edit"The god Gidd created the human race but turned his back on them when they petitioned him for a homeland. When the first humans conspired to steal Gidd's priceless treasures, he cursed them to wander forever. As the Divine War drew to a close, the curse on the humans lifted. Velik, goddess of the hunt, took pity on the humans and granted them the homeland they’d long been denied. Their capital today is the beautiful city of wheels she created with them."
Humans today Edit
"Humans today are at the forefront of a new military coalition and political movement—the Valkyon Federation. Joined with five other races eager to put the divisions of the past behind them, humans are the dreamers, the builders, the uniters that make this time different from all times that came before."
Racial traits Edit
- - When facing enemy players, greatly increases resistance to knockdown and immobilization. Casting duration is instant, effect duration is 3 minutes, and cooldown duration is 1 hour.
- - Teleports to Velika. Casting duration is 5.5 seconds and cooldown duration is 1 hour.
- - When facing enemy players, decreases damage taken by 10% when health is below 30%.
- - Increases crafting speed for leatherworking by 10%.
- - Instantly restore a certain amount of health upon resurrection.