|Affiliation||Scions of Lok|
Karascha is a recurring dungeon boss in the game TERA.
Location[edit | edit source]
Karascha is located at the end of the dungeon map Karascha's Lair. You can only find him there if you are level 10 or higher.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- shoots fireballs with his left hand
- powerful right hand slash
- jumping attack
- left-right-double slash (special attack)
- vertical top-to-bottom double slash (special attack)
Defenses[edit | edit source]
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Karascha is an objective in the following quests:
Notes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Prologue: Karascha is the final boss who apparently wipes out the entire First Expedition, which included the player and Elleon.
- Karascha's Lair: Karascha is the last and only boss of the dungeon. The player will be asked to kill him during the quest Dark Revelations. will go along and offer healing during the fight (as long as the player stays close enough). When defeated, Karascha will taunt the player, claiming to have already succeeded in his role and that he will be revived by Lok. (This time, Karascha is level 9).
- Akasha's Hideout: Karascha is the second boss in Akasha's Hideout, having apparently been revived by .
- Saleron's Sky Garden: Karascha's third and final appearance is in Saleron's Sky Garden as one of the possible illusions created by to test the party.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.