Kumases are one of the enemies in the game TERA. They are one of the most unique and iconic creatures in TERA. Kumases are supposed to be some kind of nature spirits.
- Variants: Kumas, Indolent Kumas, Torpid Kumas, Desert Lightning Kumas, Feytouched Lithikumas, Patient Lithikumas, Lithikumas
- Named: Radat, Kadas
- Ecology: Found on both continents, most notably in and province in Arun, and province in Shara.
- Attacks: Fist strikes, ball lightning, breath attack, jump and smash.
- Defenses: A kumas’s only defense is a good (but slow) offense.
- Weaknesses: May take up to 20 seconds to respond to being attacked; Kumases are slow to turn and react when attacked from behind