TERA: Fate of Arun is expansion, that raised level cap to 65 and opened new areas in Northern Arun and story quest for leveling 60–65. Expansion was released at end of 2014.
Phase 1 of Fate of Arun[edit | edit source]
Added Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Sabex Armory (Level 61)
- Macellarius Catacombs (Level 64)
- Ravenous Gorge (Level 65)
- Bathysmal Rise (Level 65)
Removed Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Akasha's Hideout (Hard)
- Ebon Tower (Hard)
- Labyrinth of Terror (Hard)
- Kelsaik's Nest (Hard), Kelsaik's Nest (10 players), Kelsaik's Nest (20 players)
- Ascent of Saravash
- Sigil Adstringo
- Suryati's Peak
- Temple of Temerity
- Manaya's Core (Hard)
- Sirjuka Gallery
- Crucible of Flame
- Shattered Fleet
- Kezzel's Gorge
- Wonderholme, Wonderholme (Hard)
- Rift's Edge (Hard)
- Lakan's Prison
- The Abscess (Normal)
Added Battleground[edit | edit source]
New continent with four zones and one city[edit | edit source]
- New continent: Northern Arun
- New zones: Savage Reach (Level 60-61), Spring Valley (Level 61-62), Ex Prima (Level 62-63), Arx Umbra (Level 63-65)
- New city: Highwatch
Important General Changes[edit | edit source]
- Players can now level up to 65, classes have new skills
- New story quests with cut scenes
- Level 65 crystals (Niveots) have been added
- Unbreakable superb crystals (Dyad Niveots) with two stats have been added
- Enchantment system has been changed to use a new resource Feedstock instead of gear pieces. Gear can be dismantled into Feedstock
- The Nexus has been removed
- Players can now walk ("/" key on numpad)
- Gathering skills can be raised to 350, new zones have tier 6 plants, ores and energies
- City/dungeon teleporting is now more comfortable
- A new daily quest system and interface (Vanguard Requests) has been added with the Vanguard Initiative as faction
- Tiers of equipment have been combined, Tier 6 is now maximum. All old level 60 gear was changed to tier 4 max.
- Crystal Fusion system has been added.
- Daily login bonus system was added that gives buffs for every character on your account.
Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- EU: http://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-notes-29-03-fate-of-arun-2
- NA: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes/patch-290302
Patch Announcement[edit | edit source]
On October 24th, 2014 EnMasse officially announced the upcoming new expansion - Fate of Arun. This expansion will include a brand new storyline, and will increase the level cap to 65. With it comes new zones, new quests, new skills, gear and a completely new PVP battleground experiance. This will be a free expansion.
Fate of Arun will open up Northern Arun and four new zones. These zones are Mjusu Krall (level 60), Spring Valley (level 61), Ex Prima (level 63) and Arx Umbra (level 64). Adventurers will begin by uncovering clues about preparations of a war that could very well change the face of Arborea. With each new level and zone, the main story grows ever deeper and more intense as war with the battlemages become inevitable. They will find themselves fighting for the Khirians and their freedom along the journey as well as saving a settlement from extinction.
Soon, champions from warring factions will have no choice but to put aside their differences and band together to overcome the new challenges and face deadly bosses in four new dungeons: Sabex Armory, Macellarius Catacombs, Ravenous Gorge, and Bathysmal Rise.
Its official release will be in 16 December of 2014.
Gallery[edit | edit source]