A weapon is an item that can be equipped in the Profile tab of the character menu. Such weapon can be equipped in one slot only, not to be confused with weapon costume which is on the Costuming tab of the character menu.
In The Exiled Realm of Arborea, a character can only specialize in one weapon, that person cannot go back and will only know the weapon proficiency of the class that the person has chosen during the character creation screen.
Weapons are what certain people or multiple species choose to specialize in to improve their overall damage output toward their damage, improve their blocking capabilities or their focus gathering power.
Such weapons can be obtained from certain methods such as purchasing them from NPC shops or the Brokerage, finding them from an enemy as a drop, obtaining it as a quest reward, or even craft. All weapons are crafted by Weaponcrafting.
Powerful Avatar Weapons can be obtained by collecting Weapon Relics.
Type of weapons[edit | edit source]
- The Arcannon of the Gunner
- The Axe of the Berserker
- The Bow of the Archer
- The Disc of the Sorcerer
- The Greatsword of the Slayer
- The Lance of the Lancer
- The Powerfists of the Brawler
- The Runeglaive of the Valkyrie
- The Scepter of the Mystic
- The Scythes of the Reaper
- The Shuriken of the Ninja
- The Staff of the Priest
- The Twin swords of the Warrior
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although it's a fact that a class can only specialize in one weapon, a running gag followed by the community is that Elleon's powers are so deadly, he plays the role of two classes and capable of using both the Twin swords and the Greatsword. 
References[edit | edit source]